Distance between Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee
Muzaffarnagar is one of the India city. It is located at the longitude of 77.427655 and latitude of 29.267655. Roorkee is a India city located at the longitude of 77.517655 and latitude of 29.507655 . The total distance between Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee is 28 KM (kilometers) and 82.82 meters. The mile based measurement distance is 17.4 miles
Muzaffarnagar direction from Roorkee:Muzaffarnagar is located nearly south side to Roorkee.
Travel time from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee
Travel duration from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee is around 0.56 Hours if your travel speed is 50 KM per Hour. Roorkee travelers are welcome to visit our travel driving direction page for detail information with road map. Traveling from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee is connected by more than one route. Soon you may expect those various travel routes to reach Roorkee.
muzaffarnagar travel guide provides the travel distance guide from muzaffarnagar and the following cities; distance between Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee, distance between Muzaffarnagar and Saharanpur.
Dear travelers you can publish / write the following travel information about Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee if it is applicable.
- Past traveling experience from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee.
- Different travel routes to reach Roorkee by road, train and air.
- Tourist places between Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee route.
- If there is any Train from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee and available bus services.
- Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee Hotels details, travel guide and booking information.
- Travel queries, Photos and other information related to Muzaffarnagar and Roorkee.
Distance between Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee and Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee direction from google
Note: The following information is coming from google. Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee distance may vary from our information because we are displaying straight line distance from Muzaffarnagar to Roorkee ; but google displaying bend road distance. The following driving distance is a answer for how far is Muzaffarnagar from Roorkee ? by motor road instead of crow fly distance.